Recent events have moved Green House Gas emissions discussions to the forefront of discussions for all projects. As a result, the industry is clamoring for pathways that lead to being a part of the new Green Economy. One of those paths is Renewable Natural Gas (RNG).
In this 3-hour training course, attendees will learn the general RNG process, and how traditional Gas Transportation facilities can be designed to accommodate it.
Attendees will receive 3 Professional Development Hours (PDH) upon completion.
- Understand the RNG Process.
- Review of traditional Gas Transportation Process.
- Learn how to marry both together, to be part of the Green Economy.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- New engineers looking to enhance their understanding of RNG technologies.
- Long-time engineers looking to refresh their understanding.
- Anyone looking for a high-level, value-centric approach to incorporating RNG into their system.
MEET YOUR INSTRUCTOR
Josh Shaver, Sr. Project Manager, LJA Energy
Mr. Shaver has 18 years of experience in the oil and gas industry, with experience across OEM, Operator, Owner, and consulting sectors. During this time, he has held the position of Professional Engineer in 21 states, with duties including various degrees of design for elements of mechanical, structural, civil, electrical, automation, and process design, project, and construction management, purchasing, and quality control.